Electrical Safety Is A Big Deal
Electrical safety inspections are a must for any homeowner and business owner. Did you know that electrical injuries and electrical related deaths occur every year and affect people people all over the country. Sometimes we take for granted how careful we need to be around electricity because we are around it all day everyday. It is a topic that should not be taken lightly and please when you finish reading this article go to the following website http://www.safeelectricity.org so that you can learn more about the dangers of electricity and how you can learn more about how you can help make sure your family is safe.
Forward Electric’s trained electrical experts provide electrical safety inspections and promote electrical safety training. Our goal is to make sure that your electrical system is safe for you and your family because we do not want for you to be the next victim to an electrical related accident.
During your home electrical safety inspection we will identify electrical issues which could create problems with your system and also identify unsafe electrical applications. This will help to ensure that you and your family can be safe while using your electrical system while at the same time educate you and your loved ones on electrical safety.
Some of the questions we ask and items we look for during our electrical safety inspection are the following:
- Do you have GFCI’s installed in all outdoor areas and areas that have water faucets?
- Are ARC Fault breakers installed in the bedrooms?
- How old is your is your electrical panel and electrical system?
- Is your electrical system grounded and by what means?
- Are any of your switches or receptacles making any noises or generating any heat?
- Do any of your lights flicker?
- Is there an excessive use of multi outlets and extension cords?
- Do any of your breakers trip when you use your appliances?
- Are there any areas which are not getting power?
- Are any of your electrical outlets loose so that plugs do not fit and sometimes fall out?
- Do any of your GFCI receptacle outlets trip when you use certain appliances such as hairdryers or curling irons?
- Do you ever see sparks when you remove a plug from a receptacle?
These are just some of the potential issues we look for during an electrical safety inspection. Our trained electricians will go thru your system and find any electrical problems and provide solutions. Forward Electric’s goal is to provide our San Diego customers with complete customer satisfaction by arriving on time to our customer’s appointments, by communicating and helping our customers understand all possible options and the details of each option, by being flexible and accommodating to our customer’s schedules, by providing estimates so they know the exact price before any work begins, being efficient, and providing superior level craftsmanship at an affordable price.
Call Today To Schedule Your Electrical Inspection!!
We cannot stress how important it is to be safe around electricity so call us today to get an electrical inspection for your home so you can have piece of mind. Also please when you get a chance check out the following website http://www.safeelectricity.org so you can learn more about electrical safety and share that information with others.
Forward Electric is a locally owned and operated licensed, bonded, and insured electrical contractor who specializes in residential and commercial electrical repair and new installation services. Our electricians are the industries best and we train and test them extensively to ensure we are always ahead of our competitors in providing superior electrical services. When you choose Forward Electric rest assured you will be provided with professional expert help that will educate and guide you so that you can make the decision that is right for you. We can handle any electrical issue and our goal is to satisfy our customers by providing you with quality craftsmanship and excellent services. Make the right move; go Forward!